– we’re hiring! –
Freelance Graphics & Video Motion Designer
We are seeking an experienced Graphics and Video Motion Designer to join our remote team of powerhouse marketing mavens. The Designer will work closely with our creative and marketing teams to produce compelling creatives for AH-MAZING DTC eCommerce brands that help them scale and grow their online revenue.
This person is excited about projects of all shapes and sizes (especially involving motion graphics) and is eager to grow in a fast-paced and fun, collaborative remote agency environment.
- Location: Remote (US-based)
- Hours: 10-20 hours to start, increasing as workload grows
- Working Model: Remote. Days and hours are flexible, but traditional office/daytime hours between M-F/9am-5pm is the general expectation with turning over project drafts within 24-48hrs
- Start Date: Immediate
What You’ll Do:
The ideal candidate will uphold the visual consistency of the brands we work with while supporting and contributing to the creation of a variety of deliverables.
Scope of work includes, but is not limited to: static social media ads, motion graphics, short video ads, email campaigns, photo editing, and presentations.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Deliver all assets to brand standards and guidelines
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications/template and budget restrictions
- Perform editing and manipulation of images
- Work with a wide range of media formats and placements
- Stay up to date on design and visual marketing trends and material details such as style, type, graphics, video, use of photographs, and animations/videos
What You’ll Bring:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience required, preferably in e-commerce within an in-house, agency, or freelance capacity (BUT DON’T LET THIS STOP YOU! All those with a strong portfolio and thirst for learning are encouraged to apply!)
- Proven ability to create and execute both moving and static content
- Adept at editing, animations, creative executions, and graphic design
- Degree or equivalent work experience in graphic design, digital design, visual communication, animation design, or related area
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and complete tasks in a self-managed and fluid work environment
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills quickly and efficiently
- Experience with (and Access to) Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator a must, After Effects, Premiere, XD, Media Encoder preferred)
- Great communication skills are a must (Slack, email, and zoom meetings)
- Familiarity with video editing and motion graphics is a must (not necessarily in Adobe, tell us about other programs you know)
- Familiarity with UX/UI design preferred
What We Are About:
Our clients’ work spans various industries within direct-to-consumer eCommerce. Our clients have built incredibly strong business foundations with 100% focus on their audience and customers. We deliver for our clients by fostering team members who love working together, and who are empowered to contribute fresh ideas that push us forward. If this sounds interesting to you, we’re growing fast—and we’d love to meet you.
Flairst isn’t your typical agency. Our business motto is: no assholes, only Unicorns. We value transparency, candor, and teamwork over everything. We’re here to help our clients build genuine relationships with their audience — the kinds of relationships that create powerful, active communities around their brand.
Our insights-driven, collaborative approach to the work we do establishes better foundations to build campaigns and ads, by making sure at every step of the way, we’re working towards one ultimate goal: stopping the scroll and converting customers. We collaborate closely with our clients as a full-service, transparent extension of their in-house teams and deliver award-winning campaigns for clients—to drive awareness, growth, and customer retention.