– we’re hiring! –
Digital Ad Client Manager Contractor
As a Digital Ad Client Manager, you will be in charge of managing the daily to-dos of client needs – including:
- Weekly meetings
- Communication updates
- Co-coordination of ad spend budget
- Manually building out ad strategies within ad platforms created for the client
- Continually updating campaigns as needed using our collaborative platform to share information with our team and the client
Roles & Responsibilities
- Client communication
- Client point of contact
- Meeting management and agendas for both internal and client-facing
- Must attend weekly client meetings and ads team meeting
- Manage ad campaigns
- Execute and implementation of strategy
- Collaborate on strategy
- Monitor building status for pending ads
- Monitor ad platforms
- Manage internal platforms and processes
- Collaborate with Creative/Media Buying teams
- Manage and delegate copy/ad building as needed
- Manage client data analytics reporting
Background/Experience we are seeking in candidates:
Potential team members should be curious, detail-oriented, and hardworking. We love transparent, authentic, honest self-starters who are action-oriented and good at communicating.
Specifically, we are looking for candidates with knowledge about the internet, online shopping, social media, and websites. A background in online businesses and digital marketing, including having ad platform experience, is a gigantic plus.
You must be skilled in email, Google docs, Dropbox, and other platforms and apps. Soft skills in the Adobe Suite and Canva are excellent.
About the Company:
Flairst is a digital advertising agency focused on scaling women-led DTC ecommerce businesses through omnichannel strategy and implementation.
Flairst was created by business soul sisters with a combined online work history of 24+ years. As their client list has grown so has their team which is spread across the country. It’s a friendly, supportive work environment filled with goal-oriented people.